I changed the default nav bar layout of the Konnet theme, but now the spacing is causing my first row to run into the nav bar. How can I change the padding/margin so it shows like a normal layout?
Hey There,
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
info below
Hi There,
I have removed from Theme Options CSS
.masthead {
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
}
@media (max-width: 979px) {
.masthead {
position: relative;
width: auto;
background-color: #001937;
}
}
Hope it helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.