Known jQuery Accordion Bug Fix No Longer Working

For many years I’ve been using (and recommending, as the below link shows) the following bug fix (from the old forum) to smooth out the opening and closing of accordions. This bug fix no longer seems to be working. Has anyone else experienced this same condition, and what was the solution? Many thanks!!

jQuery( function($) {
$(document).on(‘click’, ‘.x-accordion-toggle, .x-nav-tabs .x-nav-tabs-item a’, function( e ){
$(‘html, body’).stop();
});
});

Hi @mlois,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked both the site listed in your Themeco Account and found one of the sites is using the very old version of X i.e. 3.1.1 and Shortcodes instead of the Cornerstone. If you are having a problem with that site, I would suggest please copy your live site to a staging server and update the X and install Cornerstone and if everything works fine, migrate the staging server to live.

If you are having that issue in the other site where the X is already updated, please reinstall the Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version

After you update the X and the Cornerstone,please check once by clearing all type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.