My last post was closed but I am still getting 404 errors, after following the instructions that were given before, can you please suggest something else
Hi @j_andersn,
Thanks for writing us again.
Please try to change your permalink and re save your menu.
To change permalink, go to Settings > Permalink
Then save it. Then try again your previous settings.
Usually this will work already however if it is still not working, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your closer.
Don’t forget to set it a secure note.
Thanks.
WOW!! IT worked!! I have struggled with that for a few months, and you solved it in 1 minute. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
I am so appreciative, you and theme co are awesome!!!
Thanks for your feedback!
We are glad that we could help you!
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.