Keep top of content section fixed to bottom of header

Hi there,

On this page (https://thelanguagesherpa.com/contact/) I have a purple ‘Contact’ section in the content area. I have managed to make it full-width by adjusting the margin percentages and this seems to have worked.

However, I also want for the top of the purple section to be permanently fixed to the bottom of the navy blue header bar with the logo. I noticed that, while I have achieved this on a desktop by adjusting the vertical margin percentages of purple section, when the screen size decreases a gap between the menu and the content areas appears.

Do you know how I can make the two sections sit one on top of the other for all screen sizes with no gaps?

Thank you,
LS

Hi LS,

You can do the following.

  1. Set margin of your purple section to ZERO instead of negative margins

  1. Select a No Container Template

  1. Add this in Cornerstone > CSS
.hentry .entry-wrap {
    padding:0;
}

Thank you, Paul!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.