Keep getting errors at the top of my site?

Some seem to be cornerstone messages, while others are rev slider issues. I just updated and a bunch of things on my site stopped working- header images disappeared, icon lists lost their icons, etc. It is incredibly frustrating.

Here are two of the warnings I am seeing: Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/jlswilton/pioneer.jenwilton.com/wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/includes/item-skin.class.php on line 1231 Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/jlswilton/pioneer.jenwilton.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2758 Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/jlswilton/pioneer.jenwilton.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2762 Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in /home/jlswilton/pioneer.jenwilton.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3684

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/jlswilton/pioneer.jenwilton.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/element-api.php on line 210

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Also have header images and buttons missing, even though I can click on them in Cornerstone and see what they should say, they are not rendering on the front end. Why?

It also says I have font awesome icons turned off, but I made no such change.

Hello @jlswilton,

Thanks for writing in! It appears that you are using an older version of the X theme. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.2.3
  • Cornerstone 4.2.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

When I check your footer, the icons were displaying. This is what I am seeing.

I changed the background color of the footer so that it will be visible. To adjust the background color of your footer, go to X > Theme Options > Ethos and change the color of the Top Bar because the Top bar and the Footer share the same color setting.

To get rid of the PHP Warnings and Notices, disable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should no longer be seeing any of those warnings and notices.

Please let us know how it goes.

I’m confused as to why no update is showing as available to me on this site. All of my other sites running X notify me when there is an update.

Hi @jlswilton,

To better help you with your issues, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.