Keep Button Particle Active, even when not in hover state

Is there a way to keep the button particles active when not hovering over the button?
Maybe even make them disappear on the button hover?

@SaltechSystems.

Thanks for reaching out.

I don’t get what you mean by your question but can you explain further or maybe you could provide us screenshots or videos.

Thank you.

Sure! So on my button, I have a primary particle set up, so when you hover over the button, it gets a partial blue overlay over the button.

I was wondering if we can show that overlay when the button is not hovered over (inactive), and then hide it when the button is hovered over.

The first screenshot below is the button in it’s current inactive state (not being hovered). and the second screenshot is what the button looks like when you hover over it. I am bascially wanting to reverse these 2 hover effects. Hope this makes more sense!

button button hover

Hi @SaltechSystems,

For some reason when I visit your account to check what website you are working on, unfortunately, I am not able to access any of the websites registered in your account. To able help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.