All I get is the never ending loader. I tried deactivating plugins, ran Transient Cleaner, no dice. I can’t get anything to run right.
Not sure if it is a Cornerstone issue or a X-Theme 5.1.1 update issue.
Anyone have any ideas?

All I get is the never ending loader. I tried deactivating plugins, ran Transient Cleaner, no dice. I can’t get anything to run right.
Not sure if it is a Cornerstone issue or a X-Theme 5.1.1 update issue.
Anyone have any ideas?

Yes - I’m getting the SAME THING!
Hi There,
Please follow these steps:
**1.**Try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );
**2.**Try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If it doesn’t work, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.