Just purchased X Theme licence but can't get an api key

Hello, Can anyone advise how I can get an API Key. The computer company built my website but did not register my licence and api key.

I purchased the licence today but cannot find how to get the api key so I can update my theme.

I am getting this message in my dashboard.

Your theme (X) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.
Learn more about templates

I have successfully entered the purchase code, however there is no API key next to the X logo as previously stated.

I just want the api key as I have purchased the theme to update my theme

Hi there,

You don’t need any API keys, simply use the license key and that’ll do it.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.