Sounds like a silly question, but for the life of me I cannot find where I to download it.
Thanks!
EDIT: I’m stupid, nevermind lol
Sounds like a silly question, but for the life of me I cannot find where I to download it.
Thanks!
EDIT: I’m stupid, nevermind lol
No worries. 
Happy New Year!
I actually do have one more question. I accidentally purchased X Pro when I meant to purchase X theme. I wanted to use the Demo content and X Pro doesn’t allow that. How can I get a refund?
I didn’t realize I couldn’t use demo content on Pro until I put the code into my site. Anyway it can be fixed?
Hey Brock,
I’ve cancelled the license for you and refunded you. I’ve processed it immediately but it may take 3-5 business days before it appears in your account.
Have a great day 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.