Just Purchased License and it keeps saying invalid

I just purchased a license, but every-time I input into my website it keeps saying invalid. Please advise. Thank you!

Hello Caitlin,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your account and I found out that your license code is currently assigned to the KismetCosmetics website. If you are validating the theme in a different URL, you must reassign the license code on your Themeco account.

Best Regards.

It is for the kismet cosmetics website. And it doesn’t seem to be working .Let me know.

Just a wild guess that this might be the problem, but a registration is quite literal. I installed a copy under a subdomain to test against another wordpress theme. Even though the main root was the same, that “/” was enough to invalidate my installation. So if this is the problem, you will have to initially register it under the entire path, then change it back once you’ve moved it to the main location.

I am not an expert on this, so I am not sure how to accomplish the fix. I changed it to www.kismetcosmetics.com and it still won’t validate.

Oh, that’s weird. I’m not an expert either, but thought that might be the problem. Short of checking for typos … hope someone chips in.

Hey Caitlin,

If you are unable to validate your website, we need to check your backend settings properly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.