Just can't get Pro working right

Hi,

I’ve been fighting with Pro on and off for months now. I keep oscillating between Pro and another Theme because I can’t get Pro to work and keep having to go back to the other Theme.

The main thing is that it keeps erasing my headers :frowning:
I spend ages getting it just right and then at some point without warning it just disappears and there is no header. Its really annoying and its stopped me from using it (its happened about 8 or 9 times now).

Currently it doesn’t even show any header and when I try to edit it it comes up with a small box saying “Hey! [object][object]” which disappears after a few seconds.

I am so excited about all the cool features in Pro and am super disappointed that I haven’t been able to properly use it so far (been trying on and off for months)

Do you think some one could log in and try to fix it? (I will leave some log in details in a private message) I have put my site into maintenance mode for now and look forward to hearing a response.

Thanks

Hi, I think actually that I had a blank template selected on my main page and thats why i couldn’t see it at all.

I will assume it still has the original problem with the headers disappearing. This happens randomly when editing and saving the headers (after working on it for an hour or so).

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to check but right after logging in I get this.

Do you mind disabling wordfence for a while so we can check.

Thanks