Jumplinks jump to wrong locaiton after PRO V2 update

You do not need to disable plugins all enabled plugin is needed for the site. We can’t see any error in the console. It’s a bug in the theme you should have a look at according to me. Since everything worked until update of the plugin. As earlier mentioned a staging site wont reflect the reality did you read that part? :slight_smile: Or might have been another ticket. But since we have such setup you can’t duplicate paid license plugins. I won’t buy another cdn domain, wild card SSL certificate etc for you to debug disable plugins. And I don’t see disable plugins being necessary here. Jump links should work as normal.

If we setup a staging that will be 70% of the reality which is no help for you. When you think you know the issue and then you don’t since it’s not the reality.

Let me know when you have a solution to suggest. And I know you don’t need to disable plugins. Are you a developer? :slight_smile:

Hi there,

As you already can read from lots of back and forth that we had, we did our best to find a temporary solution for the Jumping link but it was failed.

You need to wait till the upcoming release of the Pro version 2.1 which will contain a completely new code regarding the jumping feature as our development team in a process of refactoring the whole code on that part.

We can not offer anything more other than you be patient for the new release.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

That I can work with! When is the that expected to be released?

Hello @bracas,

Thanks for updating the thread.

As of now I am not in a position to share the release date but as per our development roadmap guide we are hoping for a April release. Please note that the launch plan is tentative and is subject to change.

Thanks for understanding.

I do understand that and read April before but just wanted to confirm it was that sprint. Yes but if it’s solved in May it’s OK. Let me know what actions etc I need to take to fix it if the code should be deleted or will work after the update etc when the release is here.

thanks!

Hi there,

After the update, you will need no custom code to have the scrolling effect on the links in the page including having them in the Navigation Inline element.

So you will need to delete any custom code you have.

Needless to say that you need to have a complete working copy backup of your website before any update including this upcoming one.

Thank you.

Ok good!

Yes we always have backups, taken every week regardless updates or not.

Speak more soon!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.