Jump to Anchor point broken after duplication of website

Hi,
After moving a staging site using All-in-One migration, my menu items pointing to a specific anchor point in a page give me a 404. The anchor points are still in the ID of the sections and the menu items are still pointing to the right page and anchor. I tried changing them, clearing the cache and other things, but nothing worked.
Can you help?
I am giving you access to the site in the secure note. Look for instance at the first section, “Bookgroup”, in the page “Activities”. The menu item “Bookgroup” in the menu “NavLeft 1” points to it, but gives a 404.
It all worked fine in the original staging site I duplicated and I did not install any additional stuff or make any other changes after migration.
Patrick

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for writing in! The issue could be because of the permalinks. Please go to Settings > Permalinks and make sure that both sites have the same permalink settings.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Yep, that was it. No idea why the permalinks setting changed after the import with All-in-One, but will definitely check the permalink settings next time I move a site.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your support!

Pleased to be of assistance Patrick.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.