JS issues on the website

HI,

I see that website JS sometime work and sometime not.

If I use hard refresh than it works first time.

  • Toggle menu only work when I remove all the cache than first time it works toggle the menus at mobile devices. But again when I go to different page and comeback to home it stops working.

At this page http://thek9way.co.nz/methodology/

  • Read more / read less button sometime work some time not.
  • Less / More button work when I refresh page several time.

At this page http://thek9way.co.nz/about-us/

  • I need to refresh page many time to make the Less and more feature work.

I am using Jquery to expend and collapse the text for various Items.

I have updated all the Theme, Cornerstone and WordPress but still I see lots of issues with website.
I need proper solution, so all thing runs smooth.

I have also attached some of the issues I saw at code Inspector at Chrome debuger.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are having a caching issue between your plugin cache, pagespeed and your browser cache. When they are not in sync, you will have problems especially if you have minified the JS and CSS files. At the same time, you are using CloudFlare. I am not sure if you have the correct CloudFlare setup. Please disable the minify options for JS and CSS in your CloudFlare. For best results, please make use of this suggested CloudFlare settings: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I have now removed the caching plugin which I was using, so now I am just using Cloudflare and made the page rule like you suggested.

Well before I was not using Cloud flare for minifying JS or CSS, I was just using cloud for bypass the IP, so just DNS was pointing from CDN.

Anyways it is all now setup from CDN. and JS and CSS are not minifying.

It is now a about a week, I have trouble with X-theme Some time menu won’t work sometime other functioniaty, sometime cornerstone.

So please Investigate and let me know the proper solution. So every thing run fine.

Currently Mobile menu toggle not work on homepage second time, If i came back from any other tab.

I do attach CDN info in private message.

Hello There,

I have checked your CloudFlare settings and everything is a go. this should no longer be problem. I can also see that the read more/less is working. The mobile menu is working perfectly too. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode in testing your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.