JS errors on masonry blog pages

I’m working on a staging site and I’m getting javascript errors that prevent blog content from loading anywhere blogs are displayed in the masonry layout.

The specific javascript errors are:

a.addTest is not a function
$(...).xsmartresize is not a function
$container.xIsotope is not a function

An example page getting these errors:
https://staging-drbrighten.kinsta.com/blog/

Hi,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

That was the first thing I tried, right now the only plugin enabled is for my AWS S3 bucket so images show up correctly. If I disable that I still the the JS errors but all my images 404 as well.

Actually after clearing cache it looks like the issue is the Woo Floating Cart plugin from xplodedthemes.com. I’m opening a ticket there.

Xploded Themes resolved my ticket, they issued a patch I can use immediately and are releasing an updated version to address this bug.

No problem at all - thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.