JS Error X Theme portfolio

Hello,

We purchased the X Theme licence for this website, but the portfolio page doesn’t seem to work anymore. It loads properly, but when a filter is selected, the items on the page all stack in the first spot.

You can see it happen here if you click on a filter like “LAUSANNE” :

If you look at the console, you can see infinite errors going in a loop

What can we do to make it work again ?

Thanks

Hello @Bebold,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict or JS customization issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling Cdn
  8. Permalinks
  9. Version Compatibility

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,

So we put everything up to date wp/theme/extensions/php, disabled all other plugins but Cornerstone (because X theme requires it to run). The same thing happens with only that.

login page : https://devsite.jdemo.ch/wp-admin/
page with error : https://devsite.jdemo.ch/avocats/

Regards

Hi @Bebold,

This is a known issue with Portfolio sorting. This has already been reported to our developers and we just do not have an ETA yet on when this release will be rolling out. I will bump the issue tracker to follow up on this issue.

Alternatively, you can use the Essential Grid if you want to have the same functionality as Portfolio sorting and this plugin is part of our bundled plugins. Please check this out.

Thank you and please bear with us.

Hi,

Okay, thanks for the reply. Glad to know it’s on its way.

Please keep us posted personally for when this will be fixed and rolling out. The page can’t be used in it’s current state and we would rather not redo the whole page on another plugin that isn’t compatible with our overrides.

While we wait for your update, I wish you a lovely day.

Hi @Bebold,

This is an ongoing issue and has already been reported to our issue tracker. Alternatively, adding the following line of code under Theme Options > JS will solve this temporarily.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = 'css';

That will prevent the jQuery errors and restore masonry functionality. I went ahead and added it to your site, and now the page is working fine.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.