Jquery Errors: Almost 2000 after the update

Hi there,
I just had someone look at my site because my blog archives and category pages are not loading after the update.

I was told there were almost 2000 jquery errors. I’m wondering what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Site: http://centsavvysisters.com

Hey @rachelgrisdale ,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi, @alexander,

I’ve saved a secure note with all the info your requested. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks so much for your quick reply!

Thanks! I checked and it looks like you’re using an older version of Cornerstone. Could you try updating that and let us know if it makes a difference?

@alexander, that did it! Thank you SO much! Sure appreciate the help. Have a good one.

You are most welcome! we are glad that your issue has been resolved.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.