I keep getting this error after I updated to the latest XPro. “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘replace’ of undefined”
Hello @celement,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please increase your PHP memory limit? It might have been exhausted and which may have caused the issue. Simply edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
If it does not helps, please share website credentials (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.
Thanks.
Summary
This text will be hidden
Hi Prasant! Thank you for you help with this. I tried this solution and it did not work. I’ve send you a direct message with our login. Please let me know if you’re able to see the cause of the problem.
Hi there,
Please make sure you have cleared the cache of your site. If the issue persists, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
Hi there! Thanks for the reply. I actually tried all of those things before I posted on here.
We found the issue. There was a rogue script in our function.php file. Thank you for all of your help!
Glad to hear that. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.