jQuery Easing & Scroll to Anchor

Hi there,

I have manage a couple X Theme sites with different plugins for each site, yet I still get the same jQuery Easing issue with the Scroll to Anchor across all sites. I’ve disabled every other plugin and it still doesn’t work across all sites. I’m not sure which update of X caused the issue, but if there’s a resolution that would be great.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Most possible cause would be that you may have updated X theme recently and forgot to update Cornerstone plugin or you may have updated Cornerstone plugin and forgot to update X theme.

Also could you please go through the following thread to see some of debugging methods that you can follow to resolve the issue (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/blog-page-not-showing-after-update-to-6-0-1/25233).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

X theme wasn’t updated. For some reason the auto update had not been working and so i was on a lower version without realizing it. Everything now works, thanks!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.