Javascript Widget not shown up

Hi, I’m using travelpayouts plugin on my website. There’s widget tools over there (in javascript) that i should use in my website. But it doesn’t appear at all. I tried to do it in custom js also not shown up. The widget should be like below. How to fix this?

Hi,

We didn’t get your js code.

Please add the script again in secure Note

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Already re-add the script in secure note.
Thanks.

Hi there,

Please try adding the code in a Raw Content element.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi, i tried using raw content element, and still… nothing happened. It doesn’t shown up.
Kindly help me on this. Thank you.

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi,

Already send the access through secure note. I notice recently the script shown up when i preview it, but not in cornerstone.

Best,
Rendy

Hi Rendy,

I have checked but I am also not able to get the code to work even in the basic wordpress editor and the default TwentySeventeen theme. Would you mind double check if this is the correct code that you will have to place on your site?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.