Javascript Section

Hello,
We are using pro on www.ripplesofgrace.com and the javascript are doesnt appear to be working after the latest update.

Gordon~

Hi Gordon,

I can’t seem to see any JS error in the console except the Typetkit message:

Typekit: the domain "ripplesofgrace.com" isn't in the list of published domains for kit "mun1dfl".

If you have other custom JS that is not working kindly give us the access section to the admin of the site in a secure note and let us know where you added the Javascript.

We have custom Javascript on our homepage, the pastors page, and the visions and values page.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the access. Are you referring to this javascript?

jQuery( function($) {

	var img = new Image();
	img.onload = function() {
	    $('#logo').attr('src', $(this).attr('src'));
	};
	img.src = 'http://ripplesofgrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/KzBlueOpt.png';

	var img = new Image();
	img.onload = function() {
	    $('#logo').attr('src', $(this).attr('src'));
	};
	img.src = 'http://ripplesofgrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/rootsblueopt352.png';

} );

This code is working fine. It does not apply to the page because there is no element that bears the “logo” ID. The only ID present are “kzLogo” and “rootsLogo”.

You might need to edit your code and correct it so that it will take effect to your desired element.

Yes, thats because I was testing some stuff out. When I change it back to kzLogo and roosLogo it still doesnt work.

but I do think I fixed my issue

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.