Javascript Placement Assist Needed

Hello,

A colleague is trying to add Stat Counter js code to the footer of their site, and I added it in Theme Options, but nothing is displaying. How can I correct this? Also, the menu links are now misaligned, how can I correct this?

Thank you!

Hello @addabble,

Thanks for writing in! Please remove the JS code in the Cornerstone > Theme Options > JS. It is best that you install “Insert Headers and Footers” plugin and that is where you can insert your StatCounter JS code.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you, I will try that. I also asked about the links in my header. In the builder the links look correct but on the actual site the links are too high. How can I correct that?

Hello @addabble,

It seems that you are using the WP-Optimize - Cache, Clean, Compress cache plugin just because the style is rendering from the cache.
I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the “WP-Optimize - Cache, Clean, Compress” plugin and then temporarily deactivate the cache plugin and check it again. Please make sure you have cleared your browser cache or check it in the private mode of the browser.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.