Javascript issues causing certain page to not load properly

I have recently added a new page to my website. It has some embedded code for some real estate 3d virtual tours on it. That page loads just fine if you go directly to the page. https://www.novarealestatephoto.com/pricing-information/3d-virtual-home-tours/

since i can only load 1 photo I have combined the good and page page views, this page shows the video in the center and width of container, and all other videos are filling the entire cell on the page.

but if you navigate to the page via the main navigation menu, ie: “pricing & info” and click on the “3d virtual tour” link in the dropdown menu the page seems to have a problem loading some javascript files and then when those js files fail to load it causes the page to stop loading all the content properly. The videos aren’t sized right, background row colors that are set in the page settings. see image above.

but if you refresh that page the video and styling load fine and from there on out if you click around the site and back to the page in question it looks ok. but if you open a new window, navigate back to that page via the drop down menu the page loads improperly again. refresh that page it reloads and works fine.

I also created a test page where i didn’t use Cornerstone and just loaded the 3d tour video directly into the wysiwyg editor of Wordpress and that page loads fine. You can see that page in the Pricing & Info dropdown menu at the very bottom of the menu “Virtual Tour”. this has just a single video at the top. But I tested building it with Cornerstone and it had the same issues as the above page and then I exited Cornerstone and copy and pasted the embed div directly into the text editor and works fine.

Not sure why you link directly to the page https://www.novarealestatephoto.com/pricing-information/3d-virtual-home-tours/ it loads just fine but when you click on the link in the nav it doesn’t but it seems that Cornerstone has something to do with it.

Hello @BPayden,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that the Slider Revolution is giving an error on the page. Can you please disable the “Include Libraries Globally” in the global settings?

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

That change didn’t help. I have sent a secure message with administrator role login credentials

Hello @BPayden,

I have tested your given page and it turns out that the page is 5.9MB in page size with 200 requests.

See the secure note.

We strongly recommend that you follow the documentation below to know how you can improve your site’s performance.

Hope this helps.

Although the page size is not optimal it still doesn’t works when using cornerstone.

For example i have added all 4 videos on the main nav/Pricing & info/virtual tour page at the bottom of the drop down menu and it works fine.

The issue still occurs when a single matterport video is embedded on a page using cornerstone raw content option.

Works fine when not using cornerstone, breaks using cornerstone.

and once again if you link directly to one of the broken pages in question it works fine but if you navigate to it from the menu it doesn’t work.

Hello @BPayden,

Can we temporarily deactivate the LiteSpeed Cache first while we are testing? It could be that caching is causing this. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

Thanks.

Yeah, looks like the caching plugin is the problem. i have turned it off for now. I will continue to review the cache settings to see what might be specifically causing it. or try a different cache plugin.

Great News! It is good to know that.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.