Javascript functionality missing after migration

Hello!

The Problem:
I’ve recently migrated a website FROM the development location TO the live environment and have two issues:

  1. The scoll isn’t animating when clicking navigation
  2. The popup isn’t displaying when clicking the blue button in the first image

What I think will fix it, but am not knowing what to change:
I think the javascript is not loading. I don’t know if this is a setting on the server OR if something failed to transfer during the migration. To migrate I use updraftPlus and have never experienced this issue before.

Thank you for your time,
Sean

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Conversation Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi @seanmanion,

I’ve checked your site, and there’s an error coming from the CS Modal plugin. It looks like it’s trying to run some PHP like this:

<? echo $identifier; ?>

The code would need to be

<?php echo $identifier; ?>

or

<?= $identifier; ?>

Essentially <? ?> isn’t allowed by default in PHP, and they generally discourage using that syntax in favor of being explicit (like <?php ?>). The reason it works on the development site and not production is because of a difference in PHP configuration. You can get around it by enabling short tags in your PHP configuration: http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.short-open-tag