Javascipt tag

Hey there,
On my site, henryebarr.com, I’m trying to install some tracking tags so that they appear in the body fo every page but I can’t quite figure out how to do it.

I have a child installed and wondering which template file I should edit so I can install the following three tacking codes:

HENRY’S CELL

CHRISTINE’S CELL

KATE’S CELL

Thanks for the help!

Hello @powrider686,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

An easy option to add JS code would be to use Scripts n Styles plugin. You can download Scripts n Styles plugin from following resource. https://wordpress.org/plugins/scripts-n-styles/

You can also take a look at Insert Headers and Footers plugin to add scripts into header and footer section of website. Plugin can be downloaded from following source. https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.