I've lost control of my shopping cart!

Hi,
I’m having difficulty with X-child while using ubermenu with woocommerce where I cannot seem to figure out how to get the cart in alignment with the rest of the menu items. It looks objectively worse when ubermenu is deactivated, so that was no use. Can anyone please help me?

Hi there,

The view that I see on your website is not the original out of the box theme cart and it seems you have a specific setup. Anyway you can add the CSS code below to X > Launch> Options > CSS and it will align the cart with the search box:

.x-menu-item-woocommerce {
    float: left;
    margin: 15px 0 0 0;
}

.x-menu-item-woocommerce .inner {
    margin: 0 10px 0 0;
}

Thank you.

1 Like

That looks fantastic. Thank you so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.