Items for sale

Hi All- I am working on creating a website in which I advertise private aircraft for sale. Trying to keep it simple as I launch and will elaborate the section as the company continues to grow. What is the best way to go about creating an inventory section … do that through a portfolio or something else? Also I would like to be able to customize the “For Sale” to a few options (i.e. For Sale, Sale Pending, Price Reduced, Wanted, or Sold). Also would there be a way to customize and have a few bullet points under each, but ensuring that all aircraft have the same height and width? It is worth noting that in the future, I would like to incorporate the ability to filter the results based on aircraft make, model, range, number of passenger or other parameters. If that is easy to do now, that would be great.

I appreciate all your help. For reference, I have a the Pro theme with the Max bundle.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to your response.

Hi @kevrossignon,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear what exactly you are trying to point out here. It seems that you want each box to have an equal height, if that is the case I would suggest you go through the following threads.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.