Item Purchase Code Not Working

Right now I have 3 themes that are registered and working just fine. For the other 2 when I try to input the code within wordpress I get this error:

Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.

So then I go over to the manage license page and attempt to register each license and this is the error I get:

Purchase code could not be added to user account: License already exists for this Envato Purchase Code.

Please let me know how I can send you my info in a message to resolve this? I tried looking for a direct contact support but it appears like all you have is public threads.

Hi There,

Can you find your licenses here:

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

If not, please let us know the license numbers in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

How do I write a secure note?

Hi there,

Please check the Secure Note. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.