Hi There,
It seems like the theme does not work properly.
https://www.covades.nl/
Please advise.
Thank you
Hi There,
It seems like the theme does not work properly.
https://www.covades.nl/
Please advise.
Thank you
Hi @Bytt
Your website and the theme seem to be working well on my end.
The only difference I see is that your google maps is not working because you did not generate your API key yet.
Please generate an API Key and add to your Google Map Element in Cornerstone.
If you are experiencing any other issue, please provide more details.
Thank you
Hi
I’m having the same trouble.
I have added my JSON sylte code added the API but i’m getting no maps.
Hi There @willis1971
You were experiencing this issue because you’re using Uber menu and Uber menu also has an option to load Google maps API which then conflicts with X theme. I have disabled Uber menu’s API and now your maps API should function correctly.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.