Issues with X theme and Cornerstone mobile menu and more

We use the X theme and have uploaded the most current version. We are having mobile menu issues (won’t open on any mobile device), as well as the accordion not working.

I’ve looked here through the forum, but there is nowhere in the back end that gives us any theme options, so there is no way to fix the mobile header issue. And In’ assuming we need to use the new accordion module to get that to open and close correctly.

Hello @nfo,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

We are seeing this error: Warning: Undefined array key “compression” in /plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Documents/Content.php on line 91

Hi @nfo,

The error referred to here is a warning and you can ignore that as it should not be the reason behind your problem. If you have already troubleshot the points given by my colleague in his post, and you are still getting the same issue there might be a problem with the update of X and Cornerstone.
I would suggest you update the Cornerstone once again by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone
  2. After deleting, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be the latest version.

If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.