Issues with X - Section row/columns not resizing

Hi,
Not sure if there’s a bug, I’ve created a section row with 2 columns (1/2,1/2) but 3 colums is showing up.
I then created another one right underneath it with the same settings but one half is spanning across the page.

Screenshot 1: http://prntscr.com/h5bn2v
Screenshot 2: http://prntscr.com/h5bnpv

I’ve cleared cache. Disabled plugins. Though I’m only using the ones offered by you guys.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you insert a raw html code? Please make sure that you have closed it properly. Unclosed <div> tag will mess up the columns. To better assist you with this issue, could you please provide the url of the page in question? You might need to include the login credentials if you have the page in under construction mode.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.