Issues with updated version of X

Hello,
I’ve been try to put a quick web page together, I started fine, but the more I used the customiser, the slower it became. It now won’t save the page. To add insult to injury, I can’t get google fonts to work.
The problem seems to be focused on editing text, but the issues spreads over any editing, but the bigger freezes are with text.
It was a fresh install of Wordpress and the newest version of X theme.

Looking forward to any help.

Hi There,

Since it is mostly new and you probably don’t have lot of plugins either X theme is corrupted or related to memory. You can try adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If the issue persist, please share site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can investigate further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.