Issues with updated Cornerstone- text, front end display, etc

Hello- I’m having issues with using the new Cornerstone. For starters, my entire site is garbled now. and don’t know why. My logo is a good example.

First- when I went to edit my homepage (in my account as /home), it gave me an error that it couldn’t load the front end viewer.

Second- I created /home2 to attempt to create a new homepage. When I enter text in the Headline and Text elements, it doesn’t show the text in the builder or on the published page (https://cl.ly/110w121c0u0p)

Third- I can’t find a way to change the text of my header.

I’m fine rebuilding my site, but I feel like I don’t know which way is up.

If it helps, I’ve been using Firefox on MacOS and my hosting and domain are through GoDaddy.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.3
  • Cornerstone 2.1.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you! This error still persists though, https://cl.ly/280E2O3u3O0m Help?

Hello There,
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Just sent you a secure note.

Hi Bob,

I’ve checked your site and the builder is loading ok for me. I tried a couple of pages and the home2 page. Are there any pages in particular you’re running into problems with?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.