Issues with Text under Headline

I am trying to put text under my Classic Custom Headline:

1. How can I have a space between the Headline and the Text?

2. How can I decrease the white space between column 1 & 2?

3. Why does the text run all the way to the edge of the page?

Thanks

Hi there,

We need to be able to have access to the page in the question using the Cornerstone to be able to check how you added stuff and give you proper suggestions. kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

1. Regarding the spacing, you can use the helper classes to add padding or margin for the element. If you are using a Classic element there is an option to add the class at the very end of the options list:

If you are using one of the V2 elements, you will need to first click on the Customize tab in the top section of the options:

Then you will see the section that you can add the proper class:

Now for the class itself, there is a detailed article which gives you information on how you can use them and add proper classes to add spacing:

1. You will need to click on the magnifying glass icon of the Row in question to bring the row options which those columns are there:

Then enable the Marginless Columns option:

1. I am not sure how you have set up the text, to be honest, and I need to check the case on the live website to be able to help.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.