Issues with submenu and blog index thumbnails

Hi Themeco Team,

I have a couple of questions for you…

  1. I am experiencing an issue with the submenu in the Integrity stack. Whenever I hover over a menu item and the submenu appears, it covers the menu item instead of opening below the menu bar. Can you suggest a way to fix this?

  1. Can you recommend a way to reduce the size of the featured images in the blog index? Currently the images appear to be approximately 33% wide but I would like to reduce them to around 20% wide and also clip the images so they all fit in the same size container. The images were uploaded in various sizes, so they are rendering in different sizes in the blog index. I would prefer to keep them all the same size in the blog index if possible.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please provide us your blog URL so we can take a look at what is causing the issue and how did you set up the blog index page.

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply. Please see the secure note I provided.

Hi,

  1. You can adjust the alignment by adjusting Navbar top height in Theme Options > Header

  1. You may add this in Theme Options > CSS
@media (min-width: 767px) {
.blog .entry-featured {
    width: 20%;
}
}

Change 30% to adjust the width.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.