Issues with site on safari

Hi.

I am having some issues with my site on Safari. Everything looks fine on Chrome, though. If I change things to look good on Safari, they look messed up on Chrome… Not sure what to do.

  1. On Safari, the header phone number doesn’t align with the links. If I change the padding, it doesn’t align on Chrome.

  2. On Safari, some of my secondary menus don’t align correctly. They look good on Chrome, though (link in secure form).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

  1. The header phone alignment on my Chrome and Safari are the same, the only thing different is font weight. So please add this CSS to your global custom CSS
@media all and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:0) and (min-resolution: .001dpcm) {
body {
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
}
}
  1. The secondary menu is aligned the same on my Safari and Chrome, with or without icons. What browser versions you’re testing it with?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.