There is an issue going on with revolution slider in Cornerstone on my site. I keep getting a js.library error and have no idea why this is happening. Can someone look at the main page on my site and tell me what’s going on?
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
I checked your site and the revolution slider working just fine, din’t find any error in the page.

Can you please post a screenshot of issue that you are facing ?
Thanks

basically I get this error on the Cornerstone end and while the slider loads fine, I would prefer to see it visually during the creation process
Hi There,
Do you mean this issue only happen in the backend?
Have you already done those suggested fix? If so, please clear all your caching plugin/feature and browser’s cache.
If clearing cache still does not work, please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.