Issues with Pro content

I am trying to edit content. I placed a custom css. I placed a raw content element. When I am in the content editor I get a spinning circle where the content goes. When I do a live preview I can see the content.

This is becoming frustrating because first the theme randomly erased the content, not the css. So I lost some work… so then I tried to redo the work by creating the new raw content section, but I got the spinning circle so I deleted pro theme and re-installed. I thought I would have a fresh copy. But the css and custom headers I made are still there and now I’m getting that spinning circle and the content appears in the live preview… this never happened before I updated. Part of the problem for support will be that I am designing locally. So the question is, what would cause a spinning circle in the content area and still be viewed in live preview?

Help would be appreciated. Considering dumping pro for another theme cause I can’t edit like this.

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear about the issue.

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

If you have done that already and the issue persists, please make sure to flush the cache of any cache plugins you have and turn them off. If the issue persists please try testing for plugin conflict by turning off all third party plugins and testing it again.

If the issue persists, please provide the login credentials in a secure note and point the specific page you are facing the issue,

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.