Issues with pro after latest update

Hi. After the latest pro udate My dropdown menus are not working nor are my tabs. There are no errors in showing in the console. I have checked for plugin conflicts by deactivating them all with no resolution. I have also tried changing from my child theme to the pro theme without resolving the issue. I am using cloudflare cdn and have removed and page rules and minification - also trying in development mode - but no luck

I am also having issues with my home page https://www.mysalus.org not showing rows and images. The console shows the warning Expected end of value but found ‘font-size’. Error in parsing value for ‘line-height’. Declaration dropped. (3 times) which reflect the number of rows having issues.

At this point I’m stumped.

Ideas?

@dsthompson,

I checked your site, and I didn’t encounter the error you mentioned. This appears to be cacheing and CloudFlare related. When I first visited the site I didn’t see a navbar, or a menu at all. There were also blank places where it seems like content should appear. After a few force refreshes in my browser the page loaded again, and now it’s working. The content animates in, and the menu works. I think what happened is the theme javascript wasn’t loading at all.

Try clearing CloudFlare again, then use another browser that hasn’t accessed the site before, or visit with Incgonito mode (Chrome) or Private Browsing (Firefox).

Ok and thanks. I will give that a try.

Hi @alexander,

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.