Issues with page

Hi,
Although I have tried putting “man” and “pan” in the class of the element, column, and row, I still can’t seem to get the elements to be without any break between them. Instead of that, I keep getting empty spaces I don’t need.

See the columns in section 1:
http://www.mobileod.s6.fcomet.com/wpmobile/x/#/content/40

I want it to look like this webpage. Can you please help?
www.evaforcolp.com

Thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please send us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Added above. THanks!

Hello There,

You only sent the url of the page and not the credentials. We still cannot access the page without the WP access. By the way, I have check your page and it seems that you have set it up incorrectly. Would you mind providing us the username and password so we can login and recreate it an example for you?

Please let us know how it goes.

Sorry about that! Added in the above message again.
Thanks!

Hi there,

What do you mean by without any break between them? The pan and man are working just fine and there are no spaces on every line. Perhaps what you mean is about inline texts? In fact, this http://www.evaforcolp.com/ has more spaces than what you already have on your site. How about screenshots and draw on it of which breaks you’re referring.

Thanks!