Issues with Modern Events Calendar - Daily view in a widget (desktop)

Hello Support Team,

I included the shortcode of the MEC daily view in my sidebar (https://test.tg-ruesselsheim.de/) and as you can see the days in the scrollbar are minimized and are not usable anymore.
In comparison on a mobile phone the view works as expected and will show only the days which fits into the space.

Can you please investigate and advise what to to.

Thanks and regards
Dirk

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

The width is implemented through javascript, overriding it with CSS is not possible. The sidebar width is a bit smaller than mobile phone’s width, it appears okay there.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials on a secure note? I’d like to do some testing to see if another feature or plugin is affecting the breakpoints in the desktop. I can’t reproduce this on my end, but I’ll try copying similar setup on my installation.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

sure - please find the credentials in the secure note.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information I did test the case by adding the same shortcode on a newly created page called a test page. I just added a section with two columns and added the shortcode in a smaller column. The result was the same and it was not showing correctly.

I also try to add the same shortcode in a full with fashion and it works, I tested that on my local installation and the result was the same.

The problem is also visible when I change the theme from X to the default WordPress theme, so this is not a conflict between the plugin and theme and is something related to plug-in itself.

I added this to our issue tracker. Please kindly consider that the MEC is a third-party plugin that we bundled in our theme, we cannot change the code base of it, our Development Team will contact the plugin developers and add this as a bug report to their system.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.