Issues with mobile menu - one page scroll

Hey team,

I’ve got issues with a one page mobile menu not working properly.

bricolage.com.au

Try accessing on mobile - The menu items intermittently don’t work.

It appears that closing and reopening the menu resets it and it works for a short time again.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and I could not replicate any issue.

Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps.

Please try accessing it from a mobile device (don’t make the browser mobile sized).

See video of issue:

Hi There,

Thank you for the screencast. The menu does not even work on the browser emulator. I was able to replicate the issue (on dev site) on my end when I added the JS code that is in your Customizer > JS.

Please remove that custom JS code.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.