Issues with Installing Demo Content

Hello,

I managed to install the theme and one of the listed demos but it is showing quite some issues with the layout after installation.

Can you please take a look and let me know if you can help fix this issue.

I want to integrate the App demo completely.

Thanks!

Hello @bajramhoxha,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please let us know the problem you are facing while installing App demo content? Are you seeing any error message?

There may be a case that you might not be seeing the slider that’s on the demo page. To fix that, please make sure to install Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extensions before importing Demo content. https://cloudup.com/cPyK7UaG_Wu

After that you need to active Revolution Slider form Plugins > Installed Plugins.

Thanks.

Hi,

As I mentioned previously, there is no errors while installing the Demo. It is installing successfully, but there are issues with the layout afterwords.

The Revolution Slider plugin is installed and working properly as far as I can tell. One error I see on the page is the following:
We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. Error Details.

On the error details: Your WordPress file permissions do not allow plugins to be installed

Since I purchased this theme I would guess there should be documentation for fixing such issues but I couldn’t find anything on your website.
Can you send me the full package for this plugin? I checked on the package I have downloaded but I don’t see any plugin with such name.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please try resetting your WordPress files and folders permissions. Please review the following resource for that (https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/05/proper-wordpress-filesystem-permissions-ownerships/).

Also could you please check your PHP version running on your server and make sure that you’re using PHP v5.6.x or higher (also avoid using the latest version which is v7.2.x).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

I managed to fix my issue by uploading and installing the plugin manually.

Thank you!

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.