Issues with header and top bar

I am currently having two issues with this website I am developing I am hoping I can get a suggestion on how to fix the following issues Thanks in advance!

First if you go to my blog page I am trying to figure out how to not have the header and footer not over lap. This also happens when I add content. The first blog post will be under my header. My issue here is that I cannot edit this page with cornerstone given this is the blog page that is set in the wordpress settings.

Finally in the top bar where I added “808.366.1979 | CONTACT US | OWNER LOGIN” all of my css goes away and I get a white background. but if I remove the word login all the CSS is ok? Any Ideas?

Hi There,

Please find this custom CSS:

.masthead {
    height: 0px;
}

And change to this:

.home .masthead {
    height: 0px;
}

Can you add the link to the login text again?

Thanks.

Hi actually the owner login is correct on the live site its just in corner stone that it looks odd but this will work for me. Now do I add the CSS that you provided for my blog page?

Hi,

I checked your blog page and the Header and Footer are not overlapping your content.

Do you mind providing more details.

Please also note that blog pages are not editable in Cornerstone. The theme like any other will populate that page with your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.