Issues with front end view vs backend settings // span styles

Hey There! Ok so I am having having an issue where I have modified text using html span style. However everything within the span doesn’t not carry over into the front end. I can see the changes when I am logged in to wordpress and working on the pages, but when I save the page and view it without being logged in, everything within the span does not get applied.

I am using plain text HTML because I want to be able to copy and paste the styles and not be reliant on having to set up each object over again if I want to carry the styles over to another page on the site.

I have not been able to figure out why this is occurring.

Ive taken screenshots but your support forum says im a new user (even though ive been using theme X for years now) and I cannot upload more than one image.

website: https://www.michigannlg.org/81st-anniversary-dinner/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and compared your pages, it looks the same logged in or not. What error you’re getting when uploading some images? Please upload your screenshots at the moment in any file hosting site (eg. Dropbox) and provide the download URL here. Please also include a screenshot of forum’s upload image issue.

Thanks!

added link to dropbox files in the secure note.

Hi there,

There are instances that you will get a different output in the frontend of the site if you have some HTML codes set in Cornerstone that are broken. That is when an opening html tag does not have it’s closing pair.

Kindly try double checking that all of the custom HTML you have added on the page are properly formatted to avoid incorrect output.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.