Issues with Envira suddenly not working

Hey. For some reason, Envira gallery has stopped working on our site. We haven’t added any new plugins or done anything like that and yet it won’t display. However, on another sub-site, it works fine with the same plugin parameters. Help?

http://yeshualucis.intothemythica.com/2018/01/21/gallery-the-divine-feminine/

Hi there,

I checked your website and it seems all the Javascript files of the Envira Gallery loads ok, but the actual images of the gallery are not loaded. I see this error message:

I am not sure why your server throws net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE error, maybe there is a firewall or security measure preventing the file to load correctly.

I tried to separately open up one of the failed images and here is the result:

It seems that the Envira gallery tries to load the images with HTTPS protocol but the website itself is not HTTPS enabled and that is why it throws that privacy error.

I think you will need to contact your hosting service provider to get a better help regarding this issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.