Issues with checkboxes on checkout page

I have several checkboxes that are displaying incorrectly on my checkout page.

See https://www.flexo.nz/checkout/

Tried reverting back to the base theme to see if i’d added some CSS that messed up the layout, but the overlaps/misalignments are still there.

Are you able to provide some information as to why? I can’t seem to find the best way to fix them, and doubt i’m the first person to have this issue.

Cheers.

Hi,

Your site is under maintenance mode.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Sorry, forgot i’d chucked it into maintenance. Login above- otherwise it will be back out of maintenance shortly.

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. The problem is caused by 3 plugins of the Toolset. As soon as I turned them off the positioning of the checkboxes are the incorrect place.

The problem is that Toolset plugin injects a version of Bootstrap library which is not compatible with our theme. I am not sure if that plugin has an option to avoid adding the Bootstrap, but if such an option exists you can use that.

I did a Google Search regarding this which can be a good starting point regarding this.

Thank you.

Oh, perfect. A super easy fix in the end- cheers.

Glad to know it worked. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.