Issues with centring things after updating theme

I have spent most of the afternoon updating the theme to the latest version of X.

I am having a real issue as the site was initially created using Visual Composer with X. After updating to the latest versions of WPbakery and X there are quit e few text items that are no longer centred even though from what I can see they are in their settings.

Thanks for your help.
J

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It turns out that you are using Lite Speed Cache and WP Fastest Cache plugins. Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

I have tried that a few times now and it is still the same.

Any more ideas

Thanks

Hi there,

I added a new test page and tried to add a custom headline and text and they are all working correctly and align center.

The newly created page has the x-1-1 class generated that is why it is working ok. But the page you created does not generate that specific class which is necessary.

This whos you created the page with a very old version of the Visual Composer which is not compatible with the new version. I am afraid you need to recreate those pages for the new version.

To avoid having such problems make sure that you keep the theme and the Visual Composer updated all the time.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.