I have tried to update to ACF 5.6.8 and it is not updating and I am receiving the error:
An error occurred while updating Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Update package not available.
I had the same issue with the previous update.
Paul.
I have tried to update to ACF 5.6.8 and it is not updating and I am receiving the error:
An error occurred while updating Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Update package not available.
I had the same issue with the previous update.
Paul.
Hello @paullalley,
Thanks for asking. 
As of now the compatible version of ACF is 5.6.7. In case if it’s not urgent I suggest you to wait till the time our developers rollout update for ACF as running latest and greatest version can cause compatibility issues. For more information I suggest you to take a look at our version compatibility guide.
Thanks.
No problems, I will leave the update as advised and update when your team have tested fully.
Paul.
Thanks for understanding 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.