Issues to customize footer widget area and bottom footer

Hi there,
I’m struggling to customize the display of the footer. Here is my footer:

I’d like to :

  1. Align horizontally the elements of the footer widget area;
  2. Remove the outline of the pictures displayed with the Gallery widget in the footer widget area;
  3. In the bottom footer, align perfectly the two items (“Contact” and “Mentions légales”) that compose the footer menu;
  4. Reduce the size of the footer widget area (that remains quite big even when I display one widget only)

So that I can have a footer looking like this :

Thank your for your support

Hi there,

This could be achieved through some custom CSS. We could provide you with some suggestions to get you started but when I checked your site, there is a coming soon page active which stopped me from accessing your site.

Kindly provide the admin access to your site in a Secure Note (lock icon under your replies) or temporarily disable the coming soon page so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

footer.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-column {
    width: 20%;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-column:last-child {
    width: 50%;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .h-widget {
    display: none;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .gallery .gallery-item {
    border: none;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav li a {
    float: none;
}

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content,
.x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global {
    text-align: left;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

It worked !
Thanks a lot :grinning:

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.